Google Sketchup 7 for Dummies Google Sketchup 7 for Dummies The thing I like least about software is figuring out how it works. I once saw a movie where the main character acquired knowledge by plugging a cable (a rather fat cable, actually) into a hole in the back of his head. A computer then uploaded new capabilities — languages, martial arts, fashion sense (apparently) — directly into his brain. Afterward, the character ate a snack and took a nap. That’s how I wish I could get to know new software. This book, on the other hand, is a fairly analog affair. In it, I do my best to guide you through the process of building 3D models with SketchUp. I wrote this book for people who are new to 3D modeling, so I don’t assume you know anything about polygons, vertices, or linear arrays. The nice thing is that the people who make SketchUp don’t assume you know any of those things, either. That means I don’t have to spend many words explaining theoretical concepts, which I think we c...
Green Business Practices for Dummies Green Business Practices for Dummies The purpose of this book is to give you guidance on how to think about business decisions, strategies, products/services, and policies within a wider, greener lens. Sound like a tall order while trying to generate profits to stay alive another day? There’s no single guiding model as to what a green business should look like. But there are great stories of companies that have embraced sustainable development and flourished in ways they’d never imagined (think GE, Patagonia, Dow Chemical, IKEA, Volvo, and Herman Miller). Green Business Practices For Dummies is not only going to convince you that greening your business is important but it’s also going to show you exactly how to do that. This book provides examples, tangible action items, checklists, ideas, and frameworks that you can use to develop your own uniq
Google Voice for Dummies Google Voice for Dummies What do you find in these pages? The best and most in-depth guide to using Google Voice around. You learn how to thoroughly integrate Google Voice into your daily life and work. We show you how to use Google Voice along with the cell phones, land line phones, and computer(s) you already have and use every day, and how to shop for new gear that works best with your new Google Voice communication style. We go beyond Google Voice itself to show you how it can best be used in organizations large and small, and how to get the most out of dialers that run on the leading smartphones from Apple, RIM BlackBerry, and manufacturers who use Google’s Android mobile operating system. We even discuss etiquette for the best use of Google Voice in your work and personal life.
Ulasan
Catat Ulasan